photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Monday, June 18, 2012

Grandsons, Sons, Fathers, Grandfathers

Yesterday, for Father's Day, we went to church in the morning then headed to my grandparents house in the afternoon. They live about an hour and a half south of us. My parents and brother met us there, too. It was great to be able to see my parents because I didn't think I would see them until I go into labor. 

We spent the afternoon relaxing and enjoyed a yummy dinner before heading back home. While we were there, we took a picture of my grandpa, dad, and brother. Hopefully my brother gets married and has kids soon so that we can get a 4 generation picture!

We also took a picture to include my two handsome guys

I am so blessed to have a great dad, and to have a fantastic husband who is a great daddy to our kids. We had a nice, relaxing day and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment