photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, June 15, 2012

37 Weeks... Full Term!

I am officially full term this week! 

(Just don't remind me that Jax didn't come for 5 more weeks from this point. Ha!) 

I can't believe we are down to a matter of days until Lexi arrives. I have said this before, but I am so beyond ready for her to be here. It's not even that I don't want to be pregnant anymore... although that will be nice too. It's more about just wanting to hold her in my arms instead of in my tummy. I am ready for no sleep, cold dinners, and diaper bags full of stuff wherever we go. 

This week has been good. I ended up not having my 37 week appointment today, but I go back on Tuesday. I'm really hoping for some progress. Some of my Braxton-Hicks are pretty uncomfortable, so I hope that's a good sign! I've been trying to walk more, bounce on my birth ball, drink red raspberry leaf tea and have Ryan massage my ankles. I know that none of these things are guarantees to bring on labor, but I figure that they can't hurt!

Here is my picture from this week.
(Ignore my roots... my photo editing made them look much worse than they really are!)

And here is the comparison with Jax. Ugh.

Overall, I have plenty of energy and I feel really good. The heat is getting yucky, but it hasn't been too terrible. It's much better than when I was overdue with Jax in North Carolina and the humidity was slowly trying to kill me! I'm just praying the major heat wave stays away until after she's born. I can handle it much better if I can snuggle with my sweet girl!


1 comment: