photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Zipquest

Ryan's birthday was yesterday, and I had been planning a birthday surprise for him for the past few weeks. There is a new place in town to go zip lining called Zipquest and I have been wanting to try it out. I decided a while ago that it would be a great birthday present for Ryan. It is rather pricey, but I was lucky enough to come across a Groupon that made it half price!

I was actually able to surprise Ryan with it!! Keeping fun things secret is really hard for me, so I was very proud of myself for keeping my mouth shut. I was also very proud of myself for wanting to do the zip lining in the first place because I am not very adventurous. This was a big step for me!

Ryan was very surprised and very happy about his present. We had a blast!









































2 comments: