photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My belly and my baby

This is my most recent prego picture. 20 weeks. Friday, Jan 2, 2009

















We got a 3D ultrasound on December 29. It was amazing and so completely worth every penny (thanks mom and dad!). Here is a fantastic profile picture of our baby boy.















This is my FAVORITE picture from our 3D ultrasound. I love that you can see his handsome little face. Hurry up May, I want this little boy to be here!

2 comments:

  1. I like how the page looks. You are so creative! Very cool. I'll never get tired of looking at my grandson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna, It sounds like things are going well and I am glad to hear it.
    When you are having bad days just remember Michelle has been through similar tough times. I felt so bad for her being so far away in Europe to deal with 2 plus a pregnancy then 3 little ones. She is a tough chic, but I know its really hard to not have family right there with you to help out.So if nothing else she can be a simpathetic ear for you and try to give you a pearl of wisdom to help with your day.
    I love the name Jax it sounds perfect.
    Take care and thanks for the blog info.
    Love auntie Nene

    ReplyDelete