photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Saturday, January 24, 2009

23 Weeks


Yep, it's already that time again. These weeks just seem to fly by, which is not something that I am complaining about! I'm so ready for May. Well, I'm ready in my head but boy oh boy do we need more time because NOTHING in our house is ready. We are waiting until after the baby shower to set things up and figure out where everything goes, etc. We just got our first gift!! Doug and Jen bought us our travel system (matching stroller and car seat)!!! Very exciting. I can't wait to play with it. 

So anyway, this week has been pretty good. I had a stranger say something about my tummy for the first time. Which was fun except that she asked how many babies are in there?! What the heck, I'm not that big. She kept saying "Wow 4 more months, that baby is gonna be huge". She was a little dramatic. Overall, it was still fun to have someone actually notice my tummy because I've been noticing it for so long now. I had a doctor appointment on Wednesday, which was all messed up because of the snow. Long story short, I got in and my doctor says everything looks good! I heard his heartbeat, which always sounds like heaven to me. She measured my tummy and says I'm measuring fine. As of this week, Jax is about 1 pound and is 11 1/2 inches. In a few weeks he will be big enough to survive outside the womb. Crazy! I'm definitely feeling him getting bigger because there are days that I just feel like I'm walking around with weights strapped to my body. Besides that, everything is good and I'm continuing to just enjoy feeling him moving. I can't wait for Ryan to be able to see/feel him!

UPDATE---> Ryan felt Jax move this afternoon! Jax was kicking pretty hard in the same spot so I had Ryan come over and put his hand there. He felt him a few times and just kept saying "That is so cool!". I totally agree :)

1 comment:

  1. People keep telling me how huge I am...even the DOCTOR! He keeps asking, are you sure the tech. only saw one. Every time I go in I measure A week earlier then where I am supposed to be. I have to admit though... I like it when people comment. I love being and looking pregnant. I am sure once I start to gain weight other places besides my tummy. I am a little sick of the "twins" comment because EVERYONE asks me, "are you having twins"? I also agree that is is so cool your hubby got to feel your little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete