photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Sunday, January 11, 2009

21 Weeks

I'm officially over the prego hump! I have more pregnancy behind me than in front of me... literally! Just kidding. Anyway, I'm more than halfway done, just don't remind me that I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was already 6 weeks along. My dearest husband tried to remind me of that last night and I almost punched him :) All that matters is that I am 21 weeks down, with only 19 to go. Maybe less if Jax decides to make his appearance a bit early! I'm okay with that, as long as it isn't before my mama gets here. Sometimes being 3000 miles away really sucks. 

To reflect on this past week- I feel him kick everyday. Some days more than others and boy, do I love those days. I know that I will soon get tired of being kicked all the time but for now, I am loving it! The only hard part is that I'm not quite to the point where I can keep track of his kicks, so my worry-inclined brain tends to freak out when I haven't felt him. I just try to remind myself that God has a plan and if he wants Jax to be healthy, happy and full-term, then there's nothing I can do to change it (or ruin it!). Not much else is new. I have my next OB appointment next week, so I am looking forward to hearing the results from our doctor's ultrasound... not to mention that I always love hearing his heartbeat. 

That's all that I will say for now. I promise to keep ya'll updated in the weeks to come!

XOXO



2 comments:

  1. seriously...i never got tired of the kicking - although jacob kicked in the same spot the entire pregnancy and 9 years later i am still sensitive on that rib!

    missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenna, I too have a preggers blog! I liked what you said about God having a plan. It is really good to remember that because I too worry all the time that something is going to go wrong. I Have felt our baby a couple times, not kicks just little flutters. It sucks though because it is not everyday so I worry about that too. Congrats on getting to half way, I will be there soon too!!!

    ReplyDelete