photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blogging 101

Ok ok, I've joined the fad. I've put it off for who knows how many reasons. But things change. So here I am. I guess that the best way to start is to give a quick background of what's going on in my life. As of late, my life pretty much revolves around being a wife and being pregnant. I could go into gory details, but I think it's best to leave it at that. I intend to write mostly about those two facts. I have been married since Dec 31, 2007. Ryan is in the Army and we live in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Currently, I am 20 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Each Friday I hit a new week. I am due May 22 and we are having a little boy. His name is Jax Alan and we cannot wait to meet him! This whole pregnancy thing has been NOTHING like what I expected. I certainly can't turn to prego books because, for some reason, nothing applies to me. But I try not to worry (even thought i'm not very good at that) and I try to enjoy this alone time with my husband. In 19 more weeks, our lives will be changed forever!

2 comments:

  1. seriously cool.....way to go.

    missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go darlin'! I can't wait to read your thoughts. One more way to think of you when I missing you. :)

    ReplyDelete