photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

These are a few of my favorite...

Pins!

Please sing the title to the tune of "Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music, because that's what I did.

I really wish Pinterest had been around when I was planning Jax's nursery. It would have made my life so much easier because I am not very crafty, creative or decorator-y. Ignore my made up word. So now that Pinterest IS around, I've been taking full advantage of all the ideas for nurseries, newborn photos, birthday parties (never mind that Jax's is still 5 months away), yummy food, and fun ideas for toddlers.

I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you guys. Mind you, I haven't actually done any of them yet except for the Finger paints, which were a smashing success!

For the nursery-
Love the soft colors and the picture arrangement
(Link here)




I am totally making this for the baby! Just not these colors...
(Link here)




Great wall decor!
(Link here)




One of my favorite verses!
(Link here)




For my tummy-
I cannot wait to be able to drink a margarita again.... Only 6ish months. Ha!
(Link here)




Red velvet brownies. Yum.
(Link here)





Oreo brownies. Yum.
(Link here)




For my house-
I always scribble my menu plan on a post-it on the fridge. This is a much cuter idea!
(Link here)




Love this idea
(Link here)




I love picture arrangements, and this one is just awesome!
(Link here)




For Jax-
I would love to do this in his room or playroom someday!
(Link here)





A "calm down" jar... Shake it and wait until the glitter settles. Such a great idea!
(Link here)




Homemade rock candy!
(Link here)




For the baby-
So cute!
(Link here)





I'm definitely doing this once I get a little bigger!
(Link here)




Precious!
(Link here)





I. Could. Die.
(Link here)





You can follow me on Pinterest here.

And if you have some great pins, leave me a comment with your Pinterest link so that I can follow you!


No comments:

Post a Comment