photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's official!

After 14 long months of trying (with an 8 month deployment thrown in the middle), Jax is finally going to be a big brother!!



I am 10 weeks pregnant!

I've been dying to tell y'all but I wanted to wait until we heard the heartbeat. Last Wednesday we finally did! Oh, how it was music to my ears! Jax loved seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat. We recorded it and he is always asking to hear it again. So sweet!


Baby #2!!

THANK YOU to each of you who prayed for us along this journey. (If you are new to my blog, read about it herehere, and here). And by the way, it happened naturally and without Clomid! Although the Clomid was sitting on my night stand, ready to be used the next month :)

We are beyond excited and we can't wait for July to get here!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats how exciting. Praying for a happy & healthy pregnancy

    ReplyDelete