photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A short update on baby stuff

I haven't talked much about this recently because it's been very hard for me. We still aren't pregnant and it's now been almost 5 months. I understand that is not too long, but when you add it to the 6 months before the deployment then it's almost a year. Plus, we had to wait 7 months while Hubs was deployed (obviously). So in terms of how long I've been wanting and waiting, it's been almost a year and a half. That's a long stinkin' time!

When I went in for my annual last month, I talked things over with my OBGYN and he suggested doing some tests. So that's where we are right now. So far I've had my annual pap and two blood tests. We are still waiting for the results of some of the blood work but so far everything has come back normal. I have one more (more invasive) test in 2 weeks. This will involve checking all my reproductive organs for any blockage, scarring or cysts. I could really use some prayers for this one. I'm nervous about the test itself, and about the results. I feel good about getting it done because we need to find out if there are any problems. And if everything looks good, then we know that it is just God's timing that is telling us "not now". Please keep us in your prayers as we go through this fertility testing. I have always been so fearful of this, and once I got pregnant with Jax all those fears went away. I never thought I would have to be facing them again. Thanks in advance for your love and support :)



2 comments:

  1. I found your blog from Jenna's Journey...We had infertility issues when I had my first, but did all the tests and nothing was wrong. Its hard and it stinks, but it will happen when God wants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you having a HSG? They put dye in your tubes then do a series of xrays. It isn't painful, just uncomfortable. I've been through infertility with both boys. Your chances for conceiving are increased for 3 months after a HSG. :) You can do free charting at www.fertilityfriend.com. It explains everything. And read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, it's eye opening.

    ReplyDelete