photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Monday, April 4, 2011

Can ya spare some prayers?

Well, I try not to whine much on my blog. I certainly don't want it to become a place for all the little problems that can build up, I'd much rather focus on good stuff. Like my hubby. And my kid. And the beautiful weather. And awesome friends. And how blessed we are. BUT, there are times when a girl just needs to vent, and ask for some prayers. Now is one of those times. I will try to make this relatively short and un-whiny....

It's no secret to those of you who have been reading for a while that we want another baby. Like, really really want. We tried for 6 months before hubs left for his deployment. Nothing. He was gone for 7 months. So... nothing. Obviously. He's been home for almost 2 months now. Still nothing. I know that 2 months isn't long, but when you add it to the other 6 from before, we're going on almost a year. Maybe I'm supposed to start with a clean slate since he was gone, but to me it feels like we've been wanting and trying for forever and nothing is happening. And it doesn't help that everyone is having second (or third, or fourth) babies, and because of Facebook, Twitter, etc.... I see it all day everyday. I would like to take a break from these things, but it would be impossible to escape. I live in a military town, which means that everyone is pregnant. Which means that there is no escape. So for now, we wait and keep trying and suck it up and deal.

It's times like these that I'm thankful for my God who loves me and knows my heart. I turn to Him when my heart aches, when I'm sad, when I'm lonely and when I need support. Of course my family and friends love and support me(us), but there's nothing that compares to the love of the One who knows you down to the number of hairs on your head (Luke 12:7).

Friends, I ask for your prayers too. I ask for prayers for a baby, but more than that, I ask for prayers that God's perfect timing will be present in our lives. I ask that we will have peace in the situation we are in.

I will keep you updated with this... and hopefully I will have good news very soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know you but your family will be in my prayers. good luck with getting pregnant again I hope it happens. & special Thanks to your husband for serving our country!

    ReplyDelete