photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, December 16, 2011

7,8,9 Weeks

When I was pregnant with Jax I took weekly pictures of my belly. For the first 12-ish weeks, they mostly looked the same. Ha! My belly didn't change much until about 13 or 14 weeks, and even then it was only noticeable to me. I have been so surprised by how quickly my belly has bulged with this baby. 

Starting next Thursday (12 weeks), I will be doing a weekly pregnancy post. I'll have pictures and updates on anything pregnancy related. I did this with Jax, and I LOVE looking back at how I was feeling and what was going on while he was in my tummy. 

I currently can't find my USB cord for my camera, but once I do, I will post pictures from weeks 10 and 11. 

7 weeks

8 weeks


9 weeks

Each week when I take my picture, Jax asks to take his "belly picture" too. So here's one of his weekly pictures :)

Happy Friday! Only 9 sleeps until Christmas!!

2 comments: