photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Favorable for an induction

That's me. I went in to Labor&Delivery today to have them check me out. I was getting annoyed and frustrated with the lack of progress. I was starting to think that my doctor didn't really know what she was talking about when she last checked me. Turns out, I was right. I'm 2cm dilated, 50% effaced and Jax is sitting at a -3 station, which means that his head isn't engaged in my pelvis but he is definitely moving down. All of this adds up to the fact that I am considered favorable for an induction, which is GREAT news! It basically just means that once I get induced, it should work well and *hopefully* not end in a c-section. Please continue to pray that I go into labor on my own. But if I don't, please pray that I will get in for the induction on Monday. On top of that, please pray that everything goes smoothly with the induction and that it works quickly and effectively so that my body can do the rest on its own. 

Thank you all so much for your love, support and prayers! 

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you, Jenna. Can't wait to hear your announcement and see pics.

    ReplyDelete