photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, May 22, 2009

40 weeks

...and still pregnant. Today is my due date. It's 7:27 pm... so it looks like I will not be having a baby today. It's really hard to just sit and wait and have no idea what is going on. I've been pretty crampy off and on for the past few days. So, I think that's good. Plus Jax has DEFINITELY dropped. Or at least started to drop. Luckily, I'm not feeling a ton of pressure, but my tummy is much lower than it has been up until now. My mom and I have been walking 3 or 4 miles everyday so I think that is helping a bit. Ryan is now on leave and doesn't have to go back until 10 days after I have Jax. We are all just hanging out, trying to pass the time. It's relaxing but it's also rather annoying. I just wish we could get on with it already! 

At the most, I will be pregnant for 10 more days. My induction date (to my knowledge) is June 1st, so TEN DAYS. That's it. I just keep trying to tell myself that. However, I really do not want to get induced. Please continue to pray for us. Pray that Jax is continuing to thrive. Pray that labor will come soon. Pray that it will go smoothly. Pray that we will have a happy, healthy baby and a happy, healthy mama! 

We will try to let everyone know once there is news. Thanks for all the love and support. Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment