photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some information

A few updates on life...

Ryan graduates tomorrow! He is officially done out-processing from school. He doesn't have to be at work until NOON tomorrow. Yay! He has a graduation ceremony tomorrow afternoon and then he's 100% PSYOP. I'm so proud :) As of now, he has an "in-between" unit for the next few weeks, then he gets leave after that. We are really hoping it works out for him to have leave right when I'm due. But looking at the timing, his last day of leave might end up being the exact day I'm due. So we'll see. He's going to try to work it out with his new unit. Who knows... maybe Jax will show up early and it'll be right in the middle of Ryan's time off. 

I have made some progress with what to do about school. I've spoken to University of Phoenix and had them evaluate my credits. I basically have two options. 1) Bachelor of Science in  Education-Elementary. Less than half of my credits will transfer, it will take me a little over 3 years to finish and it's not 100% online because of observation hours and student teaching. 2) Bachelor of Science-Psychology. About half of my credits will transfer, it will take me about 2 1/2 years and it's 100% online. The only downside is that it's rather expensive for both, but especially for the BS-P. Soooo... I really have no idea what to do. I've been praying about it, but so far nothing is clear.

Praises for Ryan and prayers for me... that's the latest and greatest in our lives. Hope ya'll are having a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment