photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, April 3, 2009

33 weeks

So here's the deal.... Ryan isn't here to take my picture this week (sad), so you'll have to wait until next week to see me. But I will fill you in on how this past week has been. Up and down... that's the best way to describe it. Ryan left for the field on Tuesday morning, which is never any fun. I hate saying goodbye and even though it is only for ten days, I just keep thinking that this is how it's going to be when he deploys later this year. That makes me sad. I miss him a lot and it's only been 3 days. How did I get through 15 MONTHS??

Jax is doing well. I do my kick counts every evening after dinner and I love that time. It's fun to just sit, relax and feel him moving around. He is approximately 4 pounds and 19 inches. So big! Only 7 weeks left. I'm definitely feeling big and gross, but I can do it. I'm full term in 4 weeks so that makes me feel good. It's also nice to be able to say that I'm due NEXT MONTH. That's so soon! Woo hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment