photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I thought I would celebrate this wonderful day by sharing some recent, super-cute pictures of Mojo. I know that it has nothing to do with Easter, but Jesus makes me happy and so does Mojo. See... there's a connection!

She loves laying in the middle of the porch in the sunshine

Napping with daddy... all sprawled out!

She found one sliver of sunshine on the edge of my chair

Hanging out, in the sun of course, under her brother's swing

On the window sill in front of my desk... she loves this spot!


I know I brag about my dog a lot, but she's seriously cute. Just wait until Jax is here... the pictures will never end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment