photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Insta-Randoms

We are recovering from all the festivities last week and taking it easy this week.
I haven't posted iPhone/Instagram pictures in foreverrr.
(You can follow me on Instagram @jennahansen)

So here are some recent pictures... and by recent, I mean that some may be up to 2 months old. Ha! Also, sorry if I've posted any of these before. It just means they must be extra cute!

Sweet sister at the splash pad.
I'm sad to pack away all her red/white/blue!

 It's a shame that these two don't like each other ;)

Stunna shades.
And yes, we bought both the hat and the sunglasses.
I mean, how could we resist this cuteness?

Y'all didn't know I actually had 3 kids...

First garden pick... a "chubby monkey" carrot, as Jax called it. Haha!
 
A certain 4-year-old didn't want anyone touching his Legos.
A certain 1-year-old was very determined to get them.

Jax has mastered swimming!!!
He can jump in, turn around, swim back to the edge and get out.
He can also swim across the pool, flipping over for a breath as needed.
Go buddy!!

We had a car wash (aka- a bucket of soapy water and a sponge) out back for a bunch of Jax's toys.
The kids loved it!

An animal guy came and did a presentation at our local library.
Jax helped hold this ginormous snake. Eek!

It's not summer without a slip n slide!

Daddy helped Jax get some major momentum!

 Hi pretty girl in your cute swim suit!

I had about 15 red/white/blue outfits for her to wear during the time leading up to her birthday. 
I may be slightly obsessed. 

 Snuggle time with my lovey girl.

Happy hump day, friends!


Don't forget to come follow me on Bloglovin' now that Google Reader is gone.
It's as easy as clicking the button below!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment