photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, February 1, 2013

Insta-Randoms


I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything that's been going on. However, I'm super excited and looking forward to getting into our new house in a month!

For now, here are some recent iPhone/Instagram pictures. If you want to follow me, I'm @jennahansen. Just send a request and I'd be happy to add you!


Daddy and Baby Girl. I LOVE this picture!


Found these old school blocks at my parents' house. Can't wait to put them to use for newborn pics once we have another baby!


She's attempting to (sorta) creep/crawl these days. What?!


She's getting so big!


Love being able to bath them together now. It's so much easier.!


Went on a baby food making frenzy last week. This isn't even all of it. I'm pretty sure I won't need to make anymore baby food for Lexi.


Trying to distract Lexi at our realtor's office. Baby Tylenol syringe in one hand, plastic bag in the other. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.


My whole world is wrapped around these two lovebugs.










No comments:

Post a Comment