photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Dinner Favorites

I love to cook. Ryan loves to grill. We both love summertime food and we have some staples in our house during the summer. I thought I would share a few with you. 

I'm linking to the recipes and using pictures from each of the linked websites. Y'all know I'm terrible at food photography, so I figured that was a better option. Enjoy!

We usually grill our pizzas during the summer, even though this recipe calls for the oven. But really, who wants the oven on when it's 100* outside?! To do it on the grill- Grill one side of the pizza dough until lightly browned. The other side should still be relatively raw. Add toppings to the cooked side. Put the pizza back on the grill, raw side down, and cook until brown and cheese is melted.

Another grilled pizza staple for us is just pesto, caramelized onions, thinly sliced potatoes and fresh mozzarella. Yum and yum!


Again this is a recipe that calls for the oven, but we always grill the kebabs instead. I was a little hesitant about the nectarine salsa because it has a lot of seemingly random ingredients thrown together, but y'all it is SO good. Honestly one of my very favorite things to eat during the summer. Although I usually leave out the jalapenos because I'm a wimp it has to be kid friendly for our Jax. Also, the rub for the chicken is super delish.


Super easy, super yummy. Packed with protein and fiber!


This is another one that seems like it might be a little random, but everything goes together really well. It's mighty tasty. And Jax loves it! Minus the onions... he doesn't like onions in anything.

Let me know if y'all make any of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment