photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Clowns and Elephants

We took Jax to the circus on Saturday. It was a birthday present for me (my birthday was last week), but it was really more for Jax. It was both his and Ryan's first time. We had a fantastic time!! It was an amazing show.

Afterward, we headed to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and so that I could have a pomegranate margarita. I've been waiting 9 months for one! And by one, I mean 1/4 of one since I'm nursing. But that 1/4 was sooo yummy! I'm a dork and didn't take any pictures at dinner, but here's some circus ones. By the way, Jax looks like he's crying in the last picture. But he wasn't. I'm not sure why it looks like that!












2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures---and you better have enjoyed that 1/4 margarita!!!

    -Julie
    http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm....a margarita!! Sounds so yummy!!

    When I was little, my dad took me to the circus every year. It's one of my favorite memories with him. I can't wait to take my kids soon!

    ReplyDelete