photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, April 27, 2012

Randoms

I need to get my 30 week post up, but until the Hubs is around to take my picture, it's gonna have have to wait. In the meantime, here's a few recent iPhone pictures. I haven't done this in a few weeks so some of them are older... But still cute, of course!

This is from our San Fran day trip... I couldn't get Jax to leave his hat normal and take a picture. But he's still the cutest kid I know!



Dancing to some super cool music while we were waiting for a table at Cheesecake Factory. This kid is gonna be famous someday, I swear it. He LOVES to be the center of attention!



I love how he snuggles his guys. It melts my heart. He also insisted that we buy Lexi some "guys". (Ha! That sounds terrible). So Jax picked out a soft doll for her at Target. He can't wait to bring her "guy" to the hospital for her!



Nursery fabric is here!! Mom and I will be making her ruffled crib skirt and her bumper. I can't wait to get started!



We've been eating lunch in the backyard most days. Jax was enjoying his after-lunch licorice on his wagon.



Strawberry picking. Yum.



I pulled out the water toys last week because it was H.O.T. here. Jax was super excited!



He was very impatient waiting for his pool to fill up.



Daddy ended up getting an extra Jamba Juice for free so he dropped it off for us on his way to work. Jax kept saying "Mmm, yum, I lovvve Jamba Juice, mmmm, yum!".



I made this recipe for dinner a few nights ago. It's from Food Network magazine and it was yummy! I made my crust with part regular flour and part whole wheat flour... That wasn't so yummy :( But the flavors were delicious, so I will be making it again soon, following the exact recipe this time!



And finally, my cute boy who insisted on a hat and (upside-down) sunglasses for our walk a few days ago. I heart him.



Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog and love it! Your little guy is so cute! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete