photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, April 20, 2012

29 Weeks!

This week has been a bit more eventful than weeks past. A few days ago I was having a lot of cramping in my lower belly, so I called Labor&Delivery and they told me to go in to get checked. We were there for about 1.5 hours and it was so empty the whole time! I'm used to our previous (military) hospital that delivers 300 babies a month. But here, we were the only ones in triage! It was our first time at the hospital here, so it was nice to see it and learn where things are. It's super nice, and every nurse and doctor we talked to said that they are willing to work with us with however we want our labor and delivery to go. I'm SO thankful for answered prayers!

Anyway, everything looked fine with Lexi. They strapped me to the heartbeat and contractions monitors, so it was nice to just sit and listen to her sweet heart. I did have some minor contractions, but nothing out of the ordinary for being in my third trimester. Everything else checked out normal and we were sent on our way, fears calmed.

I'm so ready for this chick to be here. I know I still have 10ish weeks, but I'm feeling like I did at the end of my pregnancy with Jax. I'm just super anxious and excited and READY!

Here I am this week...
Getting big! 

And here's my boy and his cute belly :)

We're heading to our local farmers' market tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to score some yummy, fresh, local produce. I also have a few recipes that I'll be posting soon. 

Happy weekend!

1 comment: