photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Road Trip: Vegas to HOME!

We got to Vegas around 2 on Tuesday afternoon 

We checked in at the Planet Hollywood hotel. We dropped our bags in our room, along with Mojo, and headed down to walk around The Strip. It was SO fun to be back in one of my home towns! I went to UNLV for a few years and it was such a fun time in my life. This was only the second time I'd been back since college and I always love being there.

This was Jax's first time being there, and even though there are some things to protect him from, I knew he would love seeing all the lights, and the fountains at Bellagio. 

We stopped at Cabo Wabo Cantina outside our hotel for a late lunch/early dinner

For some reason, there were a bunch of characters standing in random places throughout The Strip. A little out of place, if you ask me! But Jax was excited about seeing Woody!


Ryan was mostly excited about the Harley Davidson Cafe/Store 
so that he could buy a Vegas Harley shirt. 

No surprise that Jax LOVED the fountains!

We ventured inside Bellagio and walked through this display 
celebrating the Chinese New Year

We also stopped at my favorite crepes place. 
I got a berry one and Ryan got Nutella. Yum. Yum. Yum.

Just a little pause to take a picture... 
Jax was a little distracted by everything

Here is our lovely hotel

I've driven by this sign tons and tons of times, 
but I've never in my life been so happy to see it!

This cracked me up! We had both of our phones charging the whole time, plus mine was on connected to our speakers to play Pandora and Ryan's was being used as our GPS. Thank goodness for iPhones!

My handsome dude was so SO excited to get to Nana and Boppa's house!

We finally arrived around 6 on Wednesday evening. It is so good to be home sweet home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment