photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Thursday, February 23, 2012

21 Weeks!

The weeks are going by very quickly! I'm sure that these next few months will fly by as well. We will be so busy with moving, settling in and adjusting, and FINALLY being able to prepare for Lexi to make her arrival. I am secretly praying that she arrives a bit early, just not too much of course. It's so exciting to think that I am closer to her being here than to when I got pregnant (aka past the half-way mark). Does that statement even make sense??

This week has brought a little more movement from Sis. Just yesterday I was holding my phone and it was resting on my stomach, and she kicked and made my phone bounce. I love that little things like that are starting to happen. Her kicks are getting a little stronger and I usually feel them a few different times throughout the day. Ryan was also able to feel her kick this week, so that was pretty exciting!

I'm still very comfortable moving around and taking care of Jax. The only thing that is harder is sleeping comfortably. My hips hurt pretty bad when I wake up in the mornings, and they did the same with Jax. However, it started much earlier this time. They've been hurting me for a few weeks now. Boo! Obviously it's a small price to pay in order to hold my sweet girl in my arms in a few months!

Here is the week's picture...

And here is the comparison with Jax...

Ignore my no makeup/wearing an undershirt picture from Jax's pregnancy. Gross.

We are in the middle of switching health coverage, but I cannot wait to get back to the doctor and hear my sweet girl's heartbeat! And I'm hoping that I will get another ultrasound at my new doctor, to get everything established for their office. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment