1. Organic canned goods- green chiles, black beans, garbanzo beans (to make hummus), diced tomatoes, tomato sauce
2. Organic sugars- white cane sugar, brown sugar, powdered cane sugar (these aren't part of our real food rules, but we still use them in moderation)
3. All purpose flour (I sometimes use this in combination with whole wheat for things that need a little more rise to them.... bread, cakes, etc) and white whole wheat flour (which is 100% whole wheat, but less dense)
4. Cheater items ;) - chocolate chips, sprinkles, marshmallows. We keep these on hand for rare occasions... sometimes I just need some s'mores, ok?!
5. Totally skipped number 5 and I'm too lazy to re-do it... moving on...
6. Sauces & vinegars- balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, molasses
7. Organic peanut butter
8. Local, raw honey
9. Organic whole-wheat pasta