photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, August 9, 2013

Something New... and some WINNERS!!

Do y'all notice something new around these parts? It's my gorgeous new blog design!!! 

Don't you love it? 

I had miss Jessica over at Diamond Doll Designs do it for me, and she did the best job! Plus she was so sweet, and so easy to work with. Thank you Jessica!

************************

Today happens to be my birthday, which means it's time to announce the winners from my Birthday Week Giveaway!!!

SHANA PRICE SLAYTON, you are the blog winner!

and 

MENDY HARBER, you are the Instagram winner!

Check your emails, ladies!

And THANK YOU to everyone who entered!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment