photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Birthday week::: My favorite things!

To continue celebrating my birthday week, I thought I would share some of my favorite things with you guys. I'm like Oprah... except I'm not giving away any cars. So sorry ;) 

But I do have a fun little giveaway going on this week, so don't forget to check that out HERE!

And my favorite things? Well here you go...


1. Cashew Cookie Larabar
-I love these for a grab-and-go snack. Plus they're real food, so they pass the test in our house!

2. Covergirl LashBlast Fusion mascara
-It goes on smooth, covers well, and stays on all day. I love this stuff!

3. Starbucks 20oz tumbler
-I use this every.single.day. to make sure that I'm getting enough water. It's easy to fill, easy to drink from, and easy to carry around

4. Old Navy Classic flip flops
-An oldie, but a goodie. These are dirt cheap, but they're super comfy and I can wear them anywhere. Love!

5. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine
-I usually buy this at Bath&Body Works. It's super shiny and really minty (aka delicious!). They also have tinted ones if you're looking for some color!

6. Starbucks Veranda Blend K-Cups
-My go-to coffee. I brew a cup of this every morning. Add a little cream, a splash of maple syrup, and a teaspoon of cocoa powder, and you have a little knock-off maple mocha. Yum!

What are some of your favorite products, drinks, foods??



No comments:

Post a Comment