photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, November 30, 2012

Three and a Half

I do so many updates on Lexi that it may seem like I don't pay as much attention to Jax. But this post is here to prove you wrong! Because this cute boy...


Is THREE AND A HALF! 
I seriously can't believe he's halfway to FOUR! Where does the time go?

He obviously doesn't have nearly as many milestones as his little sister, but he still has fun things worth documenting.


He is a funny, funny guy. Just today he said to me "I love you like a booger loves a nose". Ha! He sure is a little sponge for everything people say to him.


He's also so very sweet. He always gives me hugs and kisses or wants me to snuggle with him. He is always sweet to Lexi, especially when she is fussy. He says "It's ok Lexi girl. You're ok. Mommy will be right here". And she always smiles for him. It's the sweetest thing in the world!


Jax is super outgoing and bossy blessed with leadership skills. He wants to be friends with everyone and is always saying "Hey guys come over here" or "Come play with me, lets do soccer/catch/bikes/chalk". His teachers say he's very chatty at school. I don't know where he got that from ;)


He also has so much energy and can be a little hard to control at times. He gets so wound up and hyper and can be a little nutso. He ends up being disobedient and doing things he knows he's not supposed to do. Being consistent with discipline can be really challenging sometimes, but I know that our efforts will pay off. He is getting much better at saying "Yes Mommy" when I tell him to do something, instead of just disobeying or ignoring me. The fruits of our labor are starting to appear!


He's growing into such an awesome little dude and I couldn't be more proud of him. He makes my heart so happy and is the best little boy that a mama could ask for!

1 comment:

  1. I swear I commented on this the other day!
    He's such a sweetheart, what a wonderful lil family you have!

    ReplyDelete