photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, March 23, 2012

25 Weeks!

I'm hoping on the computer really quickly to type up this post, then we are heading down to Fresno for the weekend! My uncle is getting married tomorrow and I'm SO excited to see all of my family. It's been a long time since we've all been together.

I hit 25 weeks yesterday!! I still cannot believe that we are getting so much closer to holding our sweet Lexi girl. I started working on things for her nursery. So far I've finished a blanket for her and am working on a bow holder. I'm ordering her bedding fabric this weekend and I'm so excited to start that. I'll do a post with some of the details once I get a little further along with everything.

I'm still feeling good and things have been pretty uneventful around here. We finally have our medical insurance set up, so I should be able to call next week and make an OB appointment. It's about time! 2 months is waaay too long to go without a prenatal appointment. I'm still feeling her move off and on. There are long stretches of time where I feel nothing, then there are stretches where she is moving all over the place. I love being able to actually see my belly moving!

Here is my picture this week

No belly picture of Jax, but we did get this adorable one... I could just eat him up!

And to not leave out our first "baby", 
I thought Mojo was so cute all snuggled up in some clean laundry

Happy Friday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment