photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, March 2, 2012

22 Weeks

22 weeks (and 1 day) down, 18 to go... hopefully less!

The highlight of this week was getting the 3d ultrasound done. It made me so happy to see my sweet girl growing inside of me. It's completely mind boggling to see her on the screen and know that she is inside of me. It's just such a miracle. 

I still love feeling her kick more and more. I've even felt a few movements across my tummy, not just kicks. It's such a strange feeling, and I wouldn't trade it for the world! Lexi is now about 11 inches long and almost a pound! I know she still has lots of growing to do, but she sure is starting to get big. I've also been able to feel the outline of body parts. There are times when my stomach feels so hard in one place, and I feel around my belly and can feel a round outline of something. I'm assuming it's her head or her butt. It's pretty cool to feel her like that.

I know my picture this week is a little hard to see. My shirt sort of blends in with the background. But my tummy is there, I promise! And it's round. Very round. Ha! Also, my belly button has already popped out... So early!

I'm really looking forward to feeling more movement from her, and especially for Jax to be able to feel and see her move. He is so excited to be a big brother!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment