photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, January 4, 2013

6 months!

Miss Lexi Nicole is 6 months old today! As of tomorrow, she is closer to her 1st birthday than to the day she was born. 

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?


I feel like this month has been full of developmental leaps. In just a matter of weeks she has turned from a little baby into a big baby... does that even make sense?! She just seems like such a big girl these days and it blows my mind!

She is currently sick, and has been for the past 10 days. It started out as a cold, but has developed into bronchiolitis. She has the yuckiest cough. It's so sad. And it's always making her gag and throw up everything she ate. We went to the doctor (for the 3rd time) today and ended up getting her an inhaler, so I really hope that it will help her finally kick this thing. Sick babies are no fun!

However, let's focus on the positive.... here's a list of all the stats and developments over the past month!

-She weighs 13lbs11oz (11th%)

-She is 26.5 inches (74th%, although I don't think that's accurate) 

-She wears 6 month clothes, but some are still too big

-She wears size 3 diapers

-She sleeps from 8-4/5, eats, then sleeps until 630/7. Although her schedule got all messed up from being sick. 

-She never takes long naps, only 4 or 5 power naps. It's really frustrating!

-She has started sitting up on her own, but still falls over sometimes

-She says mama! (Yes, I realize she doesn't know what she's saying, but I don't care)

-She learned that you can jump in the jumper, instead of just sitting in it

-She babbles and says "ahhhhhh" a lot

-She has tried bananas, avocado, pears, sweet potatoes, apples and butternut squash. She seems to like it all so far and hasn't really turned anything down. She loves bananas and sweet potatoes the most

-She loves to chew on my straw or the straw on her sippy, but hasn't figured out how to suck on it yet

-She is obsessed with Jax and always smiles and laughs when he's around



She is such a joy and each day keeps getting better and better. She is at such a fun age and I can't wait to see what she will do next!

[Oh hey there, shoe]

 [You look yummy. I think I will try to eat you.]

[I couldn't quite reach you, so I guess I will just take you off and eat you instead. Nom nom]

HAPPY SIX MONTHS, LEXI LADY!!!


2 comments:

  1. I would say enjoy the time but it looks like you really are enjoying it! Beautiful baby.
    susansweaters.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete