photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Birthday Party, Myrtle Beach, Parents

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I've been enjoying my family while Ryan is on leave. I'll make this short and sweet just to update ya'll and I'll tack on a few pictures while I'm at it :)

My parents got here last Friday evening. Saturday we had Jax's party which went GREAT! It was lots of fun and there were a lot of people and kiddos here which made for a busy/fun time. Sunday we went to church then my mom and I got pedicures while Ryan and dad started a project at home. Monday and Tuesday we headed to Myrtle Beach, SC (about 2 hours away) and enjoyed the beach and the super nice hotel pool. Today we've just been running a few errands and relaxing. Ryan and dad are working on putting up a little custom shelving unit thing between out kitchen and living room. I'll post pictures once it's done. Dad leaves tomorrow evening and mom leaves Friday afternoon (they arrived separately because dad was at some work training in Cleveland). I'm SOOO not ready for them to go *sad, sad face*. Here's some pictures... I'll post more in the next few days!

Birthday Party--



Myrtle Beach--


More to come...

PS- PLEASE pray for baby Cohen. He's stable but his kidneys aren't functioning and they're getting a little desperate. They really, REALLY need his kidneys to start working or they have to put him on dialysis, which isn't good. Please pray for him. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out my previous post)

2 comments:

  1. yay! he's SO CUTE!!

    tell me again that yoooooouuuuuuuuuuuu'lllllllll be home for christmaaaaaaaaassssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! We'll be thereeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete