photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Look at my belly button!


Funny story... After feeding Jax this morning, I stood up to go change him and something fell off my lap and down into the side of the chair I was sitting in. I figured that it was a crumb from my pop-tart breakfast, so I left it and took Jax to the nursery. As I was undressing him, I realized that his umbilical cord nub had come off. It then occurred to me that what I thought was a crumb was probably his umbilical cord. It had slipped out of his onesie and onto my lap. Yuck. I had to go dig in the side of the chair for it. Luckily I found it, proceeded to show it to Ryan, then threw it away. I didn't need umbilical cord nub hanging out in my chair indefinitely. But at least now Jax has a super cute belly button to show off. It's still healing a bit, but it's nice to not have to deal with the nub anymore. And now we can give him a bath. Yay for a clean baby! 



Here's a cute picture of Jax and Mojo. They were playing and snuggling. SO CUTE!!! I can't wait for Jax to get bigger... they are going to be best friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment