photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Sunday, March 15, 2009

30 weeks


3/4 of the way done! And if I count only to full term (37 weeks), I'm even further along! I can't believe how fast everything has gone by. It's so exciting to think that in about 2 months we will have our little boy here and our family of two will become a family of three. YAY!!

This past week has been pretty good. I FINALLY saw my doctor again, which was great. I love hearing Jax's heartbeat and it had been so dang long since I had heard it. There were a few hiccups though. First of all, I have to get another ultrasound because they didn't get good enough pictures of his spine. My doctor said that it doesn't mean there is anything wrong, they just couldn't see everything they wanted to see. I guess it's a blessing in disguise because I have been really wanting to see him again, since we got our first ultrasound so early. I just pray that I will get an appointment quickly and that the results will get read quickly. My 20 week ultrasound results took almost 2 months. If they take that long again, Jax will be here before my doctor even gets the results. 

The second hiccup is that he measured 8 days small on his ultrasound. It isn't enough to change my due date, but it just means that there is more of a chance that he will be here after May 22. Darn. The other bummer about that is that my mom just bought her plane tickets out here (woohoo!), but we based it on my May 22 due date. So, let's hope he isn't too stubborn and doesn't stay in too long. The blessing in disguise about my due date not being officially changed is that they wont let me go past 41 weeks and 3 days. This means that if I'm still prego on June 1, i'll be induced. My mom is staying through June 7, so hopefully everything will work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment