photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, December 3, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well, we are now 3 days into December (Happy 18-months-old, Jax!) and I am so stinkin' excited that Christmas is just 3 weeks away! I have a few small gift cards to buy, but other than that, my shopping is DONE! I think this year has been my most effective/early Christmas shopping year. I suppose having no husband around, plus extra income makes it a little easier than other years. As much as I don't care for deployments, you really can't complain about separation pay! I took advantage of Black Friday deals online, plus I've just been keeping my eye out for other good deals. Most everything I've purchased has been through Amazon... you can't beat great sales+free shipping+not dealing with holiday crowds! I'm very proud of my money-savviness and I think everyone will be pleased with their gifts :)

Last Sunday we took holiday (Christmas card) pictures. I was unsure whether or not to do it this year since it is just Jax and I. But I decided that having those pictures, especially of Jax, was important enough. I hired a girl from our church who has done some other photo sessions with people I know. I got Jax and I all dressed up and we headed to the park. Well, of course it was a day that Jax decided he wanted nothing to do with it. He was all kinds of clingy and moody. Poor kid... I think the cold weather didn't help. We ended up giving up and deciding to do another session inside at a later time. But I am SO thankful that we still managed to get some adorable pictures. I know I'm a little biased, but I sure do have one cute kid!!




No comments:

Post a Comment