photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

I just realized that I didn't get one picture of my baby on Mother's Day. How lame am I? So much for documenting our first Mother's Day! Oh well... it was still a good day for me. I woke up and lazied (is that a word?) around in bed while Ryan made yummy waffles for breakfast. When I wandered out to the living room/kitchen, I noticed a box on the counter. A box that had a combo griddle & grill in it! We have been wanting a grill pan and a griddle for a while. Ryan found THIS Cuisinart one that does both. We haven't even used it yet, but I plan on making pancakes tomorrow for breakfast.

Back to Mother's Day... we went to church after breakfast and Jax wasn't too happy in the nursery, so I spent some time walking him around. I finally got him calmed down and took him back in and left him there. When we picked him up, they were holding him by the front desk. They said he was being a "sympathy crier" and crying when other babies would cry. They said he was happier out front... whatever works! After church we got some stuff for a BBQ and had some friends over for yummy burgers and grilled veggies. Once lunchtime was over, our friends left and I had to study for a final. That was not the best way to spend my Mother's Day afternoon, but it had to be done. Overall the day was really good and I am so incredibly blessed to have my sweet baby. I can't put into words how much my heart melts for him everyday. I am so thankful that God chose me to be his mommy!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't take any Pics with Ben either. Also, I was doing a picture each month with a sign and haven't done it for the past two months. When I think about it I feel guilty.....but what are ya gonna do?

    ReplyDelete