photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday- Halloween Edition

Hi friends! Happy Friday! 

Did everyone have a fun and safe Halloween??

I'm keeping today's Five on Friday short and sweet. I picked my favorite 5 pictures from last night and thought I'd share them with you! It wasn't hard to pick 5... because I used my phone instead of my big-girl camera, and half of the pictures are blurry. Awesome. 
So here we go...


 ONE
We started our evening at our church's Halloween carnival.
Lexi was able to play games this year!
 How is she so big?!

TWO
Of course this guy was all about the games. 
And the bounce houses. 
And the pony rides. 

THREE
She is the cutest zebra EVER!

FOUR
My heart on a pony. 

FIVE
Candy. All the candy (hidden by his bag though. Oops). 
He's just a little happy about it ;)

And I couldn't skip this picture... so we're doing Six on Friday.

SIX
She was loving her lollipop. 
She kept saying "mmmmmmmm!" and nodding her head.

I hope y'all had a great Halloween! 

Have a wonderful weekend!


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute! Lovin the zebra costume!! New follower from 5 on friday :)

    http://infinityampersand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete