photo emailbb_zps6b198009.png  photo bloglovinbb_zpsa99338e0.png  photo etsybb_zps1116fabe.png  photo instabb_zpscaca57e1.png  photo rssbb_zps977b032a.png  photo twitbb_zpsd693f4b6.png  photo pinbb_zps6c31eebf.png

Monday, March 25, 2013

Insta-Randoms

It's been awhile since I have posted some recent iPhone/Instagram pictures. As always, you can find me on Instagram as jennahansen. 

I'm super excited because I finally got a new Macbook! My old one was... well, old. So we decided to sell it to Best Buy and get a gift card. We've slowly been selling our old Apple products and we got about half the amount to buy a new computer, so Ryan went and got me one a few days ago! I've been blogging from my phone or iPad for the last few months so I'm happy to have a real keyboard again. Not to mention the ability to organize my pictures. 

Speaking of pictures... these go all the way back to when we got our keys to the house 3 weeks ago. 

This was our last date with our park friends in Brentwood. Kayden and Carter are twins (you wouldn't know it, huh?) who were born just 8 days after Jax. These three were pretty inseparable... We sure do miss them!

Our beautiful new home!

Moving day with my girl

Lexi's skinnies and (knock-off) sparkly TOMS. Love!!

I love to cook, and I make home-cooked (real food, from scratch) meals about 90% of the time. This was baked chicken parmesan, roasted broccoli, and whole wheat noodles with browned butter and parmesan cheese. It was all sooo yummy!

I re-did Lexi's name letters from her previous nursery. We are keeping things similar, but just updating them a little. Because our previous house was a rental, I never really got to do her nursery how I wanted. So I've been really looking forward to actually painting and designing things for her sweet room. I LOVE how these turned out. 

Don't let this picture fool ya'... she isn't mobile, or able to stand for very long, or pull herself up, or anything of the sort. And I ain't complaining!

We got this from Jax's Sunday School class last week. At least the kid is humble.... ha!

We finally got bedding for BOTH bunks! We are sticking with Jax's red and yellow guitar theme (since it can grow with him) and adding some blue, and the walls will be gray. I can't wait to get it painted and hang his cute guitar decor!

These two melt my heart. Jax can make Lexi belly laugh like nobody else can. It's music to my ears. 

Jax started swimming lessons last week. He has one-on-one lessons until he masters a few more skills, then he moves up the four-on-one class with kids his age. Isn't he just the cutest?!

And finally, this little girl was playing peek-a-boo with the shower curtain and was cracking herself up. I mean, seriously, she was laughing so hard and kept giving me the cheesiest grins. I should have recorded it. 

Happy Monday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say looking at these pics makes me miss you guys sooooo much. I LOVE your new home and I know you do too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you, friend!!! I super miss having MG every week!

      Delete